Friday 5 April 2013

Eat your heart out, Cunard

same old, same old weather, Cold wind with sunshine unfortunately filtered by fluffy cloud formations. Tardis Two was back in the workshop today having the finishing touches applied. The snags we spotted last weekend have all been dealt with and the wine chiller is fully functional, minus the wine. During my long hours in bed yesterday Lynne slaved over a hot sewing machine, between serving me coffee and meals, virtually completing the boat blinds. With the addition of my skilfully sawn wooden lathes this morning they are now ready for hanging on Tardis Two. I know I've said this before but T T will be the best boat on the British and European Canal systems for many years to come. A combined winner of the Miss World and Mr. Universe competitions. She will be ready to board on Tuesday of next week, typically coinciding with my next scheduled medical appointment in London, this time for my annual diabetic check-up. As you can probably tell, I am much recovered from yesterdays ailments. We have yet to formulate a plan for getting our worldly possessions on board and heading out into the great unknown, but I'll keep you informed. My true travelogue will commence immediately we set sale (the main reason for starting my blog). Better late than never. Excited or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment