Monday 5 January 2015

Sole survivor

A two day blog today due to "technical problems" ( I couldn't get my hands on the iPad ).I've started reading a best selling book by Dean Koontz entitled "Sole survivor" which I picked-up cheap in Sainsbury's during a lull in the excitement of food shopping yesterday. Spookily the author describes a state of mind very close to mine during a hypo. Something I can relate to.
Today I opted to "do" my old circuit of Bradgate Park, approx 2.5 miles. By the halfway stage I was physically done-for and suffering right hip pains so I phoned home for a lift. Very disappointing, somewhat deflating my previously high confidence. I am obviously not at the fitness point I thought I was. Back to the drawing board.
A friend has offered to paint the kitchen for us later in the week, providing we get the paint and other essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment