Wednesday 26 August 2015

Everything pending

I have lots of issues pending at the moment, in mid air so to speak.
1) The boat legal situation. MCC have replied as expected, denying any fault, but we are waiting for further legal advice prior to  the next stage of the saga.
2) My medical state. The NHS has yet again postponed my diabetic check up. I have seriously lost count of the number of postponements imposed to date, but it is certainly in double figures so I have taken the bull by the horns and made my own appointment with an excellent district diabetic nurse I have complete faith in. Sod the consultants.
3) Counselling. Once again I've said " Sod the consultants" and a two year wait so I am arranging more frequent meetings with a phsyciatric counsellor nurse and a nurse experienced with brain tumours. 
We are spending a few days with Linda and Terry in Colchester before a few days with Tom and Hayley in London. It makes a pleasant, relaxing time and changes of scenery.


No comments:

Post a Comment