Wednesday 16 September 2015

Role changes

My carer Lynne and Chloe have returned to Specsavers to collect Lynne's new glasses while I attempt to escape a headache which appeared when I woke up - not constant but annoyingly intermittent.
I guess it is fair to say Lynne and I are still getting used to her new role with a few adjustments still to be made, but the issues have been raised at a very early stage , so minimal damage done ( hopefully ).
We may visit the boat for a quick check today, which is cloudy and dull.
The boat was fine with nothing adverse to report. We re-fitted the ceiling TV and it seems to work well.
Chloe had a short practice driving our automatic Kia ready for the Scotland trip and I have checked the oil and water, so we are ready for the off tomorrow morning around 0900hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment