Saturday 10 October 2015

What went wrong?


I never got to make the meal arrangements as our friend was at a concert all evening and otherwise out and about so our calls kept missing each other, but persistence paid off and we're back on track.
Ahem, his niece was in hospital with a pregnancy emergency so the evening out got postponed for a while, but I somehow caused mayhem with Hayley, and Tom by not eating lunch with them and was wrongly accused of having a hypo, which somehow got back to Lynne, causing me severe grief and lots of explaining. It was all untrue but could be put down to a number of misunderstandings and coincidences which I do not have the space or the will to explain at this juncture. Luckily my blood sugar record book  backed up my story. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment