Monday 3 October 2016

Keep smiling

Back into routine as Tom brought "our old car" up for a service and MOT, already paid for under our annual maintenance plan. The garage tried to take us for a ride by failing it and saying it required repairs   estimated at over £1,OOO . The mistake they made was the car still had an MOT valid for another week so after a bit of a row we took it out of the garage and Tom drove it home to Chessington for a mechanic friend to declare it was OK for an MOT certificate for another year following minor works costing a few pounds. Lesson learned. 
My gym session was tough work again but left no lasting aches or pains. I think. I'm ready for my first rowing session since my treatment. My old club have confirmed they are willing to accommodate me, but my current commitments mean it will have to wait until late October, although it is great news all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment