Thursday 14 September 2017

Indoor bowls returns

Having opted out of outdoor bowls during the "summer" I hope to return to action this afternoon, indoors. Results should be interesting. Watch this space.
My health has been up and down in the interim, and to be honest I am starting to be frustrated at the lack of any real progress and not helped by the further delay in returning my driving licence. I would love to meet the so-called consultant deemed responsible for the apparent daft experimental simultaneous treatment of chemotherapy and radiopherapy but he has "left" the hospital very quietly without trace. SHAME. I have reserved a cubicle in A and E for him.
Would you believe it, bowls was cancelled due to a clashed booking and I am on the Isle of Man next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment