Wednesday 20 February 2013

Botany

We're off to Manchester today. As I write it is inevitable our son is rushing around cleaning the house, stuffing piles of dirty washing into the machine and generally panicking. In true Manchester tradition it is raining, but even then it is bound to outshine Birmingham in sunshine I suspect. Something I meant to say about Bradgate park is that it contains many large and beautiful specimens of Monkey Puzzle trees (Araucaria araucana for you botanists out there). On the botany front I notice the cannabis factory next door has been rebuilt but not replanted yet. I have no idea what the crop schedule is for cannabis but I suspect the likely targets are the end of the rugby season (too soon?) or next Christmas/New Year (too long?). I'll google it to allow us to be away on the boat for the likely party dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment