Friday 14 February 2014

Normality returns

My blood pressure is back to normal and I' ve gained a couple of pounds, which is great news. Everything moving in the right direction. Spirits higher. "Boogie nights" by Earth, Wind and Fire stuck in my head which gives some indication of mood, or could it just be Valentines day?
My third haircut since cessation of treatment today. She said " I won't bother showing the back of your head as it looks much like the front".  Point taken.
Weather dry and cold today, until we headed to the marina for lunch with friends when heavy rain was added to the mix. Once again Tardis Two was fine, as was lunch and bit of marina shopping. Another good day, getting more frequent recently. Earth, Wind and Fire disappeared back into history thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment