Wednesday 27 March 2013

Catch a falling star

AM........Snowing again today with a below freezing wind. I have another dentist appointment this morning to replace one of my veneer's fitted a couple of weeks ago, which subsequently showed itself as an unexplained crunchy bit in a recent cornish pasty. After lunch I hope to attempt another of my 4 mile fitness walks, having successfully completed one yesterday. Healthwise things have taken a turn for the better after the alteration to my Limotrigine intake. No dizzy spells, no fuzziness, no problem. My parp-parp hooter arrived and we have already had a couple of trial runs with me in the kitchen and Lynne in the living room, which proved successful. What the neighbours thought remains to be discovered. PM........In and out of the dentist before you could say "cavity", and at no charge.Job done. My 4 mile fitness walk was actually achieved in B&Q, Dunelms Mill and a very large camping shop called J&L Leisure, all for blinds bits and bods. Job done. The latter, recommended by a friend, was a revelation. It stocks absolutely everything you could imagine for leisure activities, ranging from caravans to Port-A-Potty loos and everything in-between. Forget Blacks or Millets, this is the place to buy a tent. We left with press studs and a collapsible 5 litre water bottle. The title is the "stuck in my head" tune of the day, a very ancient hit by Perry Como and what we have achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment