Friday 15 March 2013

IKEA sat-nav

Fabulous cloud formations today and the pylons are mist-free. What more could you ask for? We had a trip to IKEA buying mirrors for Tardis Two (interior, not wing) I defy anyone to get in and out of IKEA without getting lost at least once. We found the mirrors quite fast but had less success with the exit. I had a dizzy spell, luckily in the soft furnishings department, so I was able to relax and recover on a very comfortable sofa. A worried member of staff offered to get me a flat-pack wheelchair but I declined. Being driven by Lynne on a motorway is scarey enough without letting her loose with me in a wheelchair in IKEA. The M1 was blocked on the way home so we diverted to MCC (to deliver the mirrors, of course). Mick will kindly fit them Monday. If we did not already own her I would buy Tardis Two without hesitation (and at a higher price) as she is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment