Thursday 17 July 2014

Confused.com

Me confused? Not half as much as the Leicester consultant and his unfortunate student yesterday. It had been the first time I had seen him since I first started here so he had a lot of catching up to do. We did our best but by the time we left he was looking beyond confused, poor chap. I bet the phones were red hot. What the student made of it all beggars belief but I would assume his application for Dar Es Salaam hospital is already in the post. The physiologist, at a later appointment, was much more up to date and thus encouraging, although I will have to wait until my return from cruising to discover if I can finally dispense with these bloody happy pills. Something to look forward to I suppose. Roll on November 5th, and I don't mean the fireworks..........but then again. !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment