Saturday 25 April 2015

Anstey

No rain this morning but a dull day all the same. I hope to complete my letter about the MCC failures to Derby Trading Standards today and start the ball rolling on the "justice" front.
Strangely, I suspect our case may be jeopardised by the "accidental repair" of our boat electrics as Trading Standards normally prefer to have a qualified engineer report on the alleged faults, but clearly this will not be possible in this case as the faults miraculously no longer exist, but it is the principal of us suffering 2 years of hell and frustration, added to by MCC's indifference and arrogance, which we hope to address.
I completed the letter and need to get copies of the original boat spec, the rear toilet variation and correspondence from me to MCC over the past 2 years to enclose with it.
In the event today morphed into sunshine and warmth, allowing me to complete the weeding of the garden before the trip to see our friend in Leicester Royal Infirmary, familiar territory for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment