Friday 26 February 2016

Holiday camp

Overnight our house was turned from a small terraced house sleeping two to a fully functional bed and breakfast sleeping six.linda and Terry had already arranged to stay and were belatedly joined by Joel and Sophie  having a stop-over on their way from Manchester to London where they have tickets to see Wicked, a pregual to the Harry Potter films, plus a tour of Universal studios at Boreham Wood, near London.
It was good to see them all again.
More unexpected good news arrived by post today as my personal independence plan has almost doubled this year for some unexplained reason.
My diabetic results were excellent and suddenly I am feeling good. ( or as good as it gets ,in my case).
Terry plans to at least get my computer started today,which will be blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment