Friday 13 December 2013

Routine break

Again slept all night, or at least until 05.30, hopefully indicating a change for the better. No radiotherapy today but I do have an MRI scan on my dodgy leg booked for midday at a local hospital. Although part of the same group as the other pathetic hospitals, from our experience, the incompetence and "why should I care" attitude has not infiltrated yet, 
so we hope to be out in time to visit our beloved boat this afternoon, something to look forward to? 
The scan was on time but it was a very lengthy walk to reach it which inevitably was more than my leg could cope with. As a result and the appearance of high winds the boat trip was postponed, in favour of a lie down, after which the leg seems ok. Don't rush me being the message transmitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment