Monday 13 January 2014

A bad place

Having hit the buffers at treatment end I am finding the recovery period to be far, far worse in many ways. My appetite has, if anything, gone backwards. I am still unstable on my pins. This restricts my movements in and out of the house. I am a prisoner. My concentration levels are virtually nil. Apart from watching Country file on TV I spent the rest of the day asleep. 

What a difference a day makes. Sunny and springlike. Birds singing. Swans a-swimming. Tardis Two looked her usual sparkling self ,just as we had left her several months ago. We had lunch at the marina pub and popped into see friends (not staff ) at Stensen to catch up on all the gossip, of which there is plenty. The number of staff is plummeting it seems. Financial problems? Time will tell. I feel so much better at day end.

No comments:

Post a Comment