Wednesday 29 January 2014

Hoops unravel

We think the first hoop may have been negotiated, but from past experience await confirmation. Don't count your chickens, etc, etc. my new leg consultant should have received a faxed letter this morning from my geriatric consultant's secretary requesting he takes up the treatment henceforth. Sounds simple? What could possible go wrong? Let's wait and see shall we? Our practice manager also received a faxed copy of the letter and phoned to ask if there is anything else (?) she needs to do. As it has taken her almost a week to do absolutely nothing we told her not to worry. Here we have NHS "customers" advising a Practice Manager on NHS procedures. What next? Brain surgery? Watch this space.
I managed a walk to the Dry cleaners and the Chemist between showers this afternoon and boy was it cold. I saw no brass monkeys in my travels today.

No comments:

Post a Comment