Monday 6 January 2014

More graffiti

I had yet another fall this morning, causing surface damage to my forehead. Sore but not life-threatening. I will discuss this phenomena with my doctor this afternoon but I doubt he will be able to shed fresh light on the subject. He seems to avoid shedding light on anything to be honest. A Pratt to go camping with I would think.
Recovering from my fall lying on the bed I noticed the same row of trees that provide the rhino, a bit further along, also have two Marabou storks , perhaps the world's ugliest birds, but who am I to comment?
The whole of the UK has been battered by heavy storms over recent days but our local flood defences have met the challenge . The flood plains are considerably underwater.
My last Monday treatment was against the backdrop of "love is all around" by The Troggs, which beats carols anytime.
The title is a play on words as I often get gravity and graffiti mixed-up in what is left of my brain. Nurses and patients confirm dizzyness  is a common side-effect of my treatment, better late than never I suppose?

No comments:

Post a Comment