Tuesday 1 April 2014

Swimming and wobbly moment

Another swimming session successfully completed and another fall at home, a couple of grazes on my head but no other damage worth mentioning.  I know nothing of these falls other than when I regain conceousness  on the floor and count the wounds, which is worrying and equally frustrating ( and dangerous of course ). On the plus side my hair is recovering and appears to be trying to cover my head again, just as Status Quo launch yet another fairwell tour !  
A visit to the hospital diabetic unit today shed more light on my instability. My blood pressure is higher sitting down than standing up, so fast movement from one to the other apparently causes my problem. However, they are not going to investigate further or attempt a cure until all my other problems and drugs are behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment