Thursday 22 May 2014

Counselling-better late than never?

Overcast day and I'm up early ready for my first ever counselling session on my own. Exciting stuff.
There is a feeing it may be too little and certainly too late, but I've learned never to stare a gift horse in the mouth ( strange saying, that ). I consider myself getting close to normality, both mentally and physically ( although less-so with the latter) so they may have literally missed the boat in this instance.
Typical of NHS.
I am somewhat biased in my assessment of my depression levels as I am desperate to escape the drug side-effects.  The disadvantages far outweigh the advantages in my view. The best "drug" for me is the boat which has been physically restricted for many months.
Despite a few showers the boat hook painting is finished and good it looks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment