Sunday 14 June 2015

Location, location

Phil and Kirsty of BBC "Location, location" fame would have been hard pressed to improve our current location, albeit in the middle of nowhere somewhere between Bugbrooke and Gayton on the Grand Union canal. Bright sunshine, very little breeze and surrounded by various forms of farmland, birds singing happily and, I guess, reasonable summer temperatures. Following yesterday's brain overload and subsequent sleep therapy Lynne has thoughtfully omitted informing me of any plans she may have for today and beyond. The only plan I am aware of being, cruise, cruise, cruise, which kind of suits me pending my natural curiousity kicking in, but until then I'm willing to trust Lynne's judgement. There are no locks for the foreseeable future so I will not be able  to answer fellow boaters questions about our destination, "I don't know" being the absolutely honest reply. Pity.
The day is hot, nothing much else to say,other than we got sucked into descending the 7 Stoke Bruerne locks before mooring at the base,much as we did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment