Wednesday 10 June 2015

Plans A through to H


Once again we tackled the 7 Buckby locks, this time with a charming couple who had just escaped from the Northampton arm, closed for several days due to a major fuel spillage. They were in no rush and were a joy to work with, leaving us at Norton Junction where we met our daughter Chloe, who had driven up from London to assist Lynne getting Tardis Two "home" and me a brain scan as my physical and mental health has badly deteriorated over recent weeks. To cut a very long story short and ignore a vast number of plans and revisions I have a scan arranged for 0900 tomorrow at St. George's hospital in London. We will sleep aboard tonight and leave the boat at Norton Junction until our return, hopefully tomorrow night, depending on whatever post-scan treatment is deemed necessary, if at all. Lynne operated the lock gates whilst I got Tardis Two in and out of them, so a relatively stress-free day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment