Monday 29 June 2015

Lost in space on the G.U.

Today is Monday I am assured. The reason for the two June 27th's in my blog sequence was due to a dongle malfunction rather than me being lost in space or losing my marbles. However, having cleared up that possible source of confusion I'll move swiftly on.
A bright, sunny morning and yet another lay in till 0800 hrs ( it's getting to be a habit ) with no pressing appointments or secrets to keep (that I am yet aware of, with the emphasis on yet).  Yippee.  I am quickly discovering there is a very fine line between insanity, drip fed information, and lies,the solution is having faith in the information source.
We had a quiet morning on the boat in Berhamsted and a quiet afternoon at Ashridge monument, although I was allowed to mow Margaret's lawn during early evening when the temperature began to drop, which I enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment