Wednesday 27 January 2016

Decisions, decisions.

A decisive day. We have sadly agreed to sell Tardis Two,signing the sales agreement and arranging for photo's to be taken on a future non-windy day ( today being gale force ). Standing on the stern and attempting to remain upright reminded me of the reason for our decision, my safety. Whether it sells or not remains to be seen, but the agent remains very confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment