Sunday 1 February 2015

How to reverse reverse?

A week or so ago I acknowledged my new positive attitude was reaping rewards, both physically and mentally, but chiefly the latter, reinforced by amazingly good conclusions from  medical "inspections" by the powers that be.  Sadly, the events involving Phoebe have had an adverse affect ( bigger than I imagined ) and, despite my best efforts, mentally I have slipped back a little, not helped by spending a day alone yesterday. As we are staying with my daughter, who was working all day, I was unable to locate my new, super-warm coat, necessary for any outing into the freezing cold outside,thus I was effectively imprisoned with my music. Realising my impending slippage into "the chasm" I changed my musical selection towards the brighter stuff later, which helped.
I have located my coat and arranged a trip out with Chloe today, albeit to the bright lights of Sainsbury's to restock the depleted cupboards.
The situation (and my mood ) improved brilliantly during the afternoon as Arsenal beat Aston Villa 5....0 with no further squad injuries.
In addition Chloe cooked roast dinner for Lynne, myself, Tom and Hayley, what could be better ? Forward gear engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment