Saturday 14 February 2015

Waiting for God on Valentine's Day.

After another long delay I finally have the correct paint to yet again attempt to complete the kitchen refurbishment. The whole kitchen took a week, whilst 2 doors and 2 cupboard doors have taken an additional 6 weeks purely due to supply problems. Enough said.
Meanwhile Lynne already has plans  for installation of a large storage cupboard above the staircase, boxing in of the boiler and electrical improvements to upstairs, I presume for next winter ? ( funds and health permitting ) . With shrubs, trees and other plants showing signs of bursting into early life, the end of on-land imprisonment beckons ever stronger.  I cannot adequately describe the magnetism of the waterways and the frustration of being marooned on land relying on public transport and footfall.
One ray of light, having successfully completed this cruising season I should be able to regain my driving license and therefor my freedom , subject to the relevant medical permissions and my continued improving health. Talking of which my right hip has been causing problems lately, which in turn does my mental state no good at all as it affects my present and ,possibly, future mobility.

No comments:

Post a Comment