Saturday 7 February 2015

Library

Our local library is apparently run by volunteers. For two weeks or so I have been trecking round there in attempts to gain information on local clubs and events to widen our current social circle, but the strange opening times have caught me out each time, until today. However, I now have all the information we could need to go gallivanting every evening or weekend. While in the library I noticed they had a book sale of well thumbed paperbacks from a wide range of subjects and authors, a few of which I randomly purchased and slung into a carrier bag with my information pamphlets to be read at my leisure. Talking of leisure,any spare time today was filled with more kitchen skirting board and cupboard painting. Having completed it all a quick inspection by Lynne revealed I had used the wrong paint ( bought by me but approved by Lynne ). I have asked her to purchase the correct paint and I'll start again I suppose. I suppressed /hid my anger/frustration by pruning a large bamboo in the garden !  Just to rub salt in the wounds Spurs beat Arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment