Monday 9 February 2015

Where's you bin?

Another sunny "warm" morning ( for the time of year ) in which I was tempted into next door's garden once again. The lack of space for debris disposal restricts my working speed, unless Lynne is prepared to let me load the car with my prunings and then drive to and from the municipal dump  a couple of miles  away  ( the recommended way ) but in the meantime I cut the prunings into ultra-small small pieces and pack them into our, and our neighbours, land-fill bins for collection by our refuse collectors once a fortnight.   ( the not recommended way ). So far, so good as no council official has knocked on our doors, although bin collection day now has an edge of excitement it has to be said. Fortunately we gave the refuse guys a good Xmas box.

No comments:

Post a Comment