Friday 6 March 2015

A spot of gardening

A very sunny spring-like, sunny and warmish day which tempted me into next door's garden yet again, but this time on a promise from Lynne to help me shift the last of my prunings to the council tip. However, I opted to paint a section of fence to the rear of our small shed, inaccessible from our garden but reachable from next door. Inevitably my transport became available half way through the paint job, which I completed, grabbed a quick pork pie and pickled onion lunch, settled back with a cup of coffee At least the paint tin is now empty so that can accompany my prunings to the tip, along with another neighbour's old  Tv.

We have booked a10 pin bowling game for 5 of us on Sunday, so I've rescued my bowling ball and shoes from the loft, their first use in over 2 years. It should prove both interesting and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment