Monday 2 March 2015

Warm sun. Icy wind and end of darkness.

A fabulously sunny day with a clear blue sky but a freezing, stiff breeze. Lynne is due back tonight so I am ensuring the house is clean and tidy. Sadie is looking good and now is allowed into the back garden, but makes a very quick return indoors via the cat flap, without problem.
Having had a whole week to myself, I still haven't solved all the world's problems, let alone my own, although I've solved the mystery of some Eagles lyrics, with the help of Google. "The last Frontier" is about man's rape of California and the Native American Indian's land therein. The authors of "Hotel California" have severe doubts regarding what it is about but they agree it has much the same theme as " The last Frontier" ,but written through a haze of drugs and alcohol.
I'm pleased and proud to tell you I have ended my isolation on the same high I started it and feel confident my dark days have slipped into history.

No comments:

Post a Comment