Monday 2 March 2015

Tumour relegated

Lynne returned and, boy, was I pleased to see her,although my diabetes control went out the window as I stupidly finished off a late evening pizza she cooked for herself , resulting in sky high blood sugar levels and a consequently increased fluid intake and very frequent visits to the loo throughout the night.
My own stupid fault - no excuses. Diabetes has returned to number one in my illness chart, above the brain tumour, so I need to refocus my diligence and get them back into balance. There is little point in overcoming the tumour issues only to get shafted by ignoring long- term diabetic ones, but at least I understand the latter better than the former.
Another bright, sunny day but still with a piercing wind, a non cruising day. Nothing exciting planned for today, apart from putting the bins out as usual. Whoopee.
No problems healthwise, so I"ll venture out in the cold for my usual constitutional excercise walk later. At least I don't have to worry about cooking dinner tonight or possible food poisoning !

No comments:

Post a Comment