Monday 30 March 2015

Annoyance

We have yet to check-in at Stensen Marina, but, to be honest, both Lynne and I have little or no faith in The Midland Canal Company ever admitting the electrics on Tardis Two are not fit for purpose. So long as Eddie persists with the "Bernie Winters" ( the idiot half of the unfunny Mike and Bernie Winters "comedy duo") joke of not opening the fridge more than once a day there really is no hope of making progress. But, by hook or by crook, progress will be made, mark my words.
As with all pressure points these days, post surgery, this saga is causing me sleepless nights. I advise anyone who thinks they can treat me as an idiot to think again.
Another comment Eddie made, but not quite as funny or idiotic as the fridge one, was the suggestion we only cruise between moorings with an electricity supply !!  What is it they say about mushrooms? Keep them in the dark and feed on bulls###t. Lynne and I are not mushrooms. There is no great difference between mushrooms and triffids.
You may have noticed I am getting annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment