Sunday 15 March 2015

The longest day

Like the film of the wartime D day landings yesterday seemed a very long day, having been woken by Sadie, my very early morning alarm clock, then waiting for Joel to baby-sit overnight, ( inevitably late, bless him ) the day dragged. Julie kept an eye on me and I squeezed in a couple of outings, one to the Co-Op for essentials, the other for a short walk. I've always considered myself to be a loner and happy in my own company but yesterday cast some doubts on that theory, perhaps due to lack of transport and running out of suitable clean exercise routes and my walking boots remaining on Tardis Two? I have already partially revised at least one of yesterday's positive plans, but only regarding funding.
Joel and I headed to Halfords today for car mats, engine oil and new windscreen wipers, followed by lunch at The Red Lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment