Saturday 26 September 2015

Point proved

Having got over my being peeved regarding the bike repair saga (?) I childishly got Lynne to remove all her games from MY IPad yesterday afternoon having spent the whole day waiting to look at it whilst endless games of cards and similarly endless colouring pages  were completed,threatening me live-blogging the Leicester v Arsenal match, which the latter won 5 ..2 incidentally.  Interfere with me supporting Arsenal on my IPad at your peril. I got up early this morning for the "bike challenge" whereby one of us intends beating the other to a "quiet" Bradgate park for part two of the bike riding thriller. I am pleased to confirm it went very well, starting in the near-empty flat car park and continuing half way into the park, mainly downhill before returning uphill to the car park in thick fog.
I then went on a surprise trip to Lincoln show ground for the annual motor home show and spent some time looking successfully for a Wild West hat amongst the many stalls, to replace the one I lost last time I fell in the canal . Sunshine was very hot prior to our return to The Red Lion pub for Sunday dinner.
By the time we got home i was both thoroughly knackered and ready for a refreshing shower and bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment