Friday 11 September 2015

Shower adventures

One of the challenges of staying with Tom has to be taking a shower without soaking the bathroom floor, walls and ceiling. I cannot get into or get out of the bath so I am forced to use the hand-held shower (without a shower curtain) which takes considerable skill and dexterity, sadly lacking for me.
Having said that, this morning was a relative success with only the minimum of water missing the bath. I must be getting the hang of it? Apart from the usual washing/drying routine I have no plans or chores for today, although I have been promised a trip to my favourite noodle restaurant this evening. A good behaviour award.?
Another clear-head day appears likely and it is sunny outside. ( good drying weather ). Things looking up?

No comments:

Post a Comment