Friday 9 October 2015

Complicated, or what?

The weekend has arrived and some complicated and convulated plans settled for the weekend, whereby Lynne goes to work, returns "home" to pick me up late afternoon and off we shoot to Kingston to meet a long-lost friend for a meal. On Sunday Chloe picks me up on her way to a bowling competition in Aylesbury and drops me off en-route for lunch with Margaret, who has opted to "baby sit" for the day. Chloe then picks me up on her way home and drops me back at Tom's. Got that?
Personally I find it mind boggling and somewhat demeaning but the aim is to stop me being bored, which is heart warming I suppose. Having written it down helps, but I still have to make arrangements for the meal tonight. What could possibly go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment