Tuesday 2 April 2013

Bl***ingly obvious

Very sunny today with the odd fluffy white cloud or two, but no formations unfortunately. A quiet day with the highlight being a visit to Laura Ashley (the shop, not the girl) to pick up the blind material we originally chose but decided was too expensive at the time. Delay upon delay in the supply of our second (cheaper) choice and the ever nearer completion of Tardis Two forced our hand into returning for the original again. Our second choice was just that, so we are happy with the result despite the expense. We're up very early in the morning as I have a 9.00am appointment at St. Georges hospital, London, for my "support" nurse to review my tumour drug regime. As I am sure she will be of great support to Lynne at my funeral the lack of such prior confidence hardly fills me with enthusiasm for tomorrow, but hey-ho, that's life (or not as the case may be).

No comments:

Post a Comment