Friday 19 April 2013

Start to finish

As promised I have a show of Tardis Two from start to finish, courtesy of Craig, one of the MCC fitters, who unfortunately has now left. I assume there is a limit to how many legs you lose to a pitbull. Today we moved her nearer the marina entrance, filled the water tank, added a second gas bottle, linked her to a power supply to maintain the batteries at a decent level and emptied the toilet cassettes. She is all ready to go for our weekend adventures. The sun was out today and the wind has virtually stopped, which bodes well for a couple of days (we hope). The narrowboat pole has been painted so all we need now is a gangplank. At near 12 feet long it will have to be obtained from somewhere near the canal system as our car lacks a roof rack. Along with the weather I feel brighter today and looking forward to the weekend. After that I will be looking forward to our long-term departure once I get my GP appointment and a few family issues out of the way. Roll-on.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy your new home, I hope you guys have many good times.
    I enjoyed fitting it out for you guys,and yes the "Tardis Two" is my last finished boat.

    keep in touch

    ReplyDelete