Thursday 25 April 2013

Dead end street

Same old weather today. No sign of the yellow blob. Our infamous chatty TV man is due aboard TARDIS Two this morning in an attempt to get a TV picture on our large set, something missing since he fitted the new aerial over a week ago, at great expense. We will take our earplugs. From there we aim to spend what's left of the weekend with our eldest son and granddaughters in Chester, a city we love. One of our boat trips will pass there. Hopefully I can get my iPad to work there so Sunday will not be blog-free. With my computer skills watch this space (or not, as the case may be). St. George's hospital has sent me down a one way street, or into a lay-by to be more exact, leaving me to my own devices regarding medication. So be it. I have dropped the doseage of my anti-seizure drug in an attempt to lessen the side-affects and I aim to gradually phase out my happy pills in the hope TARDIS Two will replace them. If anything serious happens I am sure St. George's will rush me back in to sort me out before shunting me out again to fend for myself with Nature's help. (If I escape the dead-end street/lay-by syndrome again). The NHS's aim is to save lives then wait to repeat the operation later (excuse yet another pun) It is a good endless training exercise for new interns I suppose. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment