Thursday 25 April 2013

Joanna Lumley, The Krays, Dresden

Overcast today. Doctors appointment this morning but no change of drugs. Same old, same old. It's enough to make you depressed. I have finally got my head round owning a boat. Until now it had seemed like a very pleasant dream but unreal. Almost like having a very long and loving affair with Joanna Lumley (with apologies to Lynne). After cleaning Tardis Two inside and out we spent some time with the craftsmen in the Bubble inn yesterday afternoon, and good fun it was too. How they retain a sense of humour working in an environment resembling Dresden I'll never know. Years ago when I worked in a down-market part of London, on occasions I started work at 6.00am having commuted for an hour beforehand. Later in the morning I would have breakfast in a downmarket cafe and often met Mad Frankie Frazer, the infamous hit-man for the Kray twins. Despite his scarey past he was a very nice person, especially over the breakfast table............ but I think I've lost the plot. Sorry. The link with MCC seems to have disappeared into the ether. As previously stated, Frankie Frazer had a nice side.... We're off to MCC yet again today. The excuse this time is to meet our eldest son and two granddaughters on Tardis Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment