Friday 26 April 2013

Muzak

In Chester today. Sunny but with chilly wind. Our infamous TV guy failed to turn up at TARDIS Two and also failed to contact us. Two and a half hours after his appointment I text him to Confirm his arrival time.His reply was that he had double booked himself and could next visit on Thursday midday, to which I reluctantly agreed. The company name is Travelsat and for obvious reasons I am unable to recommend them. Chester is a fabulous city and far more up-market than Birmingham where our eldest son moved from, but a land-fill site would also fit the bill. Has anyone noticed how Muzak has infiltrated everywhere? Crap copies of crap original songs from the year dot. supermarkets,(radio sainsbury) Banks (HSBC radio), radio B&Q, my dentist and my doctors waiting room.hospital A&E departments and so on. Even M&S for gods sake. Motorway service station public loos. Where will it end? Answers on a postcard. 4 dizzy spells today, worse than ever despite our decision to cut my lamotrigine dosage. Lynne is now in attack mode so the NHS will need to be careful on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment