Tuesday 26 November 2013

Bigfoot

Nothing major to report overnight other than my new "nerve pads" seem to work,if we can get them to stick onto my hairy body and/or body parts. The pads are meant to be a replacement for pain relief drugs. Quite how they work is difficult to explain,but more on that later. They look like giant elastoplasts and can be cut to size to fit the pain area. I am assured they contain no drugs.
It seems my original bullet wound caused havoc in my nerve wiring .wires have been floating around unconnected for months. I reckon the pads contain thousands of personal nerve ads. Once we can get the nerve endings reconnected walking can re commence. 
Unfortunately I am too hairy for the pads to remain in-place long enough for nerve reconnection to take place. How to resolve this problem? Answers on a postcard please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment