Saturday 30 November 2013

Free weekend

I've earned myself a weekend off and the sun has come out.  It is a measure of my leg progress I propose to wash the car this afternoon. No hospital visits, only chemo tablets to take at home. Apart from an upset stomach and graphic dreams I seem to have got through the first week of treatment relatively unscaved.  Last night's dream made yesterday my last at 64 and a half years exactly. The headstone was in the shell of the old elm tree on Aldbury village green ( I was born within 1 mile) .Lynne had returned to London, and our current house was rented/leased. Luckily I was still here when I woke, if, indeed, I had been asleep? Believe me, it is a great time to reconcile any long-running feuds or misunderstandings, a couple of which I am now in the process of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment