Thursday 28 November 2013

John Wayne character acting school

One of the chemo/radiotherapy side effects manifested itself las night, physical sickness, but I have been given tablets to combat it. So far so good.    The exercise I gave my leg yesterday has moved the pain from joints and nerve ends to muscles, less localised but more subtle. I removed my morphine patch yesterday and have yet to notice any difference, which raises the question what was that huge pile of painkiller tablets actually doing, apart from attacking my liver and stomach?
Having reconsidered my wretched verdict on the hospital yesterday I have no reason to change it, other than to sympathise with the front-line staff who are doing their best in almost impossible circumstances, bless them. Even they have lost faith and belief . Top Brass are trying to squeeze a quart into a pint pot and failing miserably. Never mind patient care, look at the low % of deaths.
The nuclear physics department appears to be run by a group of kamikaze renegade consultants. Never mind what it actually is, let's treat what we think it is or would prefer it to be. Laboratory monkey or what? Have another banana and get on with the treatment.  
I mentioned an old film called " a man called horse" a few days ago. Did anyone manage to find it? Hopefully not because it was also crap and starred Richard Harris who attended the same character acting school as John Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment