Wednesday 13 November 2013

Stress

Stress is a major health issue these days but there seems to be no way of measuring it. Another Dragon's Den sure-fire winner? We have had more than our fair share over the past year or so. My tumour, and subsequent woes.Lynne having to undertake all the driving duties when she hates driving and previously did very little. Her nervousness spilling over to me .my mobility and driving going from extensive to nil. And so on. The intention of buying the boat was to relieve stress for our retirement, but having the bloody thing built proved unnessessarily stressful and now Lynne is lumbered with the full range of boating duties,pending a remarkable leg recovery for me. The hospital have arranged a leg scan for me....... But why only now for chrissakes? On a brighter note, Arsenal still top the Premier league and I am no longer ducking snowballs or jumping icebergs at home so stress levels there are reducing.

No comments:

Post a Comment