Friday 29 November 2013

Brain then mouth or laptop

It's raining but overall a little warmer. I have yet to get my head round how fast the internet works and how quickly my comments get transferred to people without computers. I have managed to copy Sally Bercow several times already, hence my avoidance of Facebook and Twitter, so at least national newspapers have missed a story or two.  The thought of the Daily Mail regularly  trawling through my blog raises a smile, but even so it is amazing how much interest it generates considering the content matter.  I have now reinforced my determination to engage brain (or what remains of it ) before typing blog, and apologies to anyone I have inadvertently upset or offended. The "if the cap fits" scenario.
My radiotherapy procedure takes around 15 minutes per time but it fills the day once you allow for transport and parking. I'm getting bored of it already with only 6 weeks to go. I get Xmas day off apparently.
Having reduced my drug tablet intake considerably it is time for a moan about the size of them. You swallow them, only for the damned things to stick in your throat and taste awful for ages. Whatever happened to those small, round, throat sized pills which were swallowed without choking?  They also used to be white, whereas now they are every colour under the sun and some multicoloured. (Capsules- huge rectangular things), they have to be large to fit the colour-scheme on?  White, small, smooth pills again please.

No comments:

Post a Comment