Saturday 30 November 2013

Doctor Who 50th.

Starting my second day off for good behaviour with a lightly aching left leg, only level 1 on the pain-scale but enough to stop me sleeping. The car washing exercise was certainly over ambitious. This leg repair is going to be a long-term project for sure.  No graphic dreams last night. The previous one was more than I need, thank you. It was like one of those horror movies you sneaked into the cinema to watch when a kid but regretted for the rest of your life.  I never did, but watched a few TV programmes I later regretted. It is currently the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, which allegedly young children used to watch from behind the sofa when it first started. I never really watched it but it would take more than an upturned dustbin armed with a sink plunger to scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment