Tuesday 19 November 2013

Unicycle

Another day spent in another hospital, this time practicing my wheelchair skills in the Leicester Infirmary where final changes were made to my radiotherapy mask. Chemotherapy  via weekly tablets has been added to my treatment list by way of insurance, both treatments begin this week. winter has arrived as today was cold with lots of falling tree leaves. We are very close to having the best drug control for my leg pain.The label of unicycle refers to my previous habit of making forward progress slowly so I am hoping  to have broken the cycle (sorry). 
This morning promised to be be busy and full with another trip to Tardis two and commencement of both chemotherapy and radiotherapy on my tumour. In the event foul weather stopped the boat visit and my oncologigist postponed the tumour bombardment until my leg infection is cleared, maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment