Saturday 9 November 2013

In out, in out

Another very noisy night, more like Waterloo station rush hour than a hospital ward,caused by a group of  patients simultaneously kicking off, getting a few security guards involved. It was past midnight when some form of normality was attained and thereafter I slept till 0800. I suspect this new pain patch is not working as well as the previous one, removed yesterday for my scan. The weekend duty surgeons subsequently authorised my release and a check on my new pain patch, although Lynne is doubtfull  I am fit enough for the "real world". Hopefully she will eventually be convinced sufficiently to give me a lift home, otherwise I'll resort to a taxi.   Until then the atmosphere remains "frosty".
Wear your poppy with pride

No comments:

Post a Comment