Sunday 10 November 2013

Out again

A painless and relatively noiseless night resulted in me being released for a second time. Completion of my release letter and drugs haul coincided with arrival of Sunday lunch and, sadly, the passing of a nice guy in the opposite bed with pneumonia.(we noticed at least an hour before the nursing staff) So, by early afternoon I was away into warm sunshine, although the atmosphere in the car and house remained frosty. At this point I would normally say it is great to be home, so there we are, I've said it.
Nottingham hospitals have better food  and nursing care but overall Leicester wins-out, with the exception of spotting dead patients.
Hope you wore your poppy with pride and managed to reflect over the lives given to preserve your freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment